Who We Are
Founded in 1996, InLine Automation Group changed its name to InLine Engineers in 2013 to better convey the company's core expertise to the marketplace. InLine is an industry leader in providing engineering services that lead to specialized solutions for production, packaging, and facility challenges in the Food and Beverage industry. We efficiently solve complex issues by thoroughly assessing what truly impacts a client’s operations, and our recommendations are based on industry expertise and cross-application abilities. With a roster of high-profile clients, including a number of Fortune 200 companies, we complete multifaceted projects while delivering a high return on investment. We are a service company that specializes in solving engineering complexities.
Our Mission Statement
To provide unparalleled engineering and project management services for our Food and Beverage manufacturing partners. Using our breadth of experience and expertise, we develop and implement innovative and robust solutions. We work alongside our clients’ engineering, production, and development teams providing an optimal return on investment.
- Collaborative: Our expertise is unmatched and unequivocally adept, though we are never domineering. We listen to our clients’ concerns and questions, so that we can function as an integral part of their team.
- Versatile: Our employees are not conventional or narrowly focused. InLine’s team members have diversified skill sets and cross-application experience, giving us a competitive edge.
- Cultivative: Through decades of successful solutions, we have refined our processes to ensure that our services are invaluable, and our efficiency can recoup initial expenses and reduce overall cost.
- Astute: We’re food and beverage veterans. We have the highest level of industry competence which we channel into helping clients resolve engineering complexities.
- Integrity: We are honest and open as we interface with our clients in meeting their needs. By proving our integrity in our actions, we earn respect in our field.
InLine Engineers acts as a Force Multiplier – we work with your stakeholders to improve your Engineering bench strength when Capital Projects bring on peak demands for technical evaluation and assistance. After a successful project launch, we disappear, allowing you to control your Engineering expenses by utilizing our support only when needed.
Ready to learn more? Give us a call and let's get started.